- Check Rates & Availability
- Push to Talk
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Breakers Palm Beach is committed to providing accessibility for our guests with disabilities. To ensure you enjoy a most comfortable stay with us, please find important ADA accessibility information about our resort below. For more information, please contact us at 1-888-881-9764.
Guest Room and Suites:
Please visit the Accommodations page to view availability of accessible room types, bed options and specific type of accessible bathing facility for each room.
All accessible guest rooms have emergency visual fire/smoke alarms and notification devices.
The following are available on request by selecting the option on the check out page of the on-line reservation system, or by contacting Reservations.
- Guest room near elevator
- Grab bars for bathroom
- Toilet seat riser (with or without arms)
- Bathtub seat
- Separate tub and shower
- Roll-in shower
- TTY telephone
- Indicator Light/Lamp Flash/Bed Shaker for Door/Phone/Alarm Clock
Accessible routes to key areas of facility include:
- Main entrance and lobby are wheelchair accessible with full valet and bell service. Disabled self-parking is located to the north of the main entrance
- The Registration Desk has a wheelchair accessible desk located directly across the lobby
- The Concierge Desk has an adjacent wheelchair accessible desk
- Standard routes to the following areas are wheelchair accessible: Guest Rooms, Business Center, First Floor Fitness Center, Shopping Boutiques, Spa, Swimming Facilities (contact The Beach Club Podium for pool lift assistance), Golf & Tennis Clubhouse (contact Concierge Services for guest shuttle information)
- Standard routes to all restaurants are wheelchair accessible with the following exception: The Seafood Bar is wheelchair accessible by taking the South Lobby Elevator to first floor, proceeding east down the corridor to the South Oceanfront Elevator and return to the ground level. HMF and The Circle are wheelchair accessible by taking the ADA lift located adjacent to the North Lobby elevators. Please contact the Front Desk for ADA lift assistance.
- The following areas are wheelchair accessible by taking the North or South Lobby Elevators to the first floor, proceeding east down the corridor to the North or South Oceanfront Elevators and returning to the ground level.
North Lobby Elevator: Venetian Ballroom, Mediterranean Ballroom, Magnolia Room, The Circle, Florentine Room, Gulfstream Meeting Rooms
South Lobby Elevator: Venetian Ballroom, Mediterranean Ballroom, Gold Room, Flagler Boardroom, Fitness Studio (Mezzanine Level)
- The historic Mediterranean Courtyard is not wheelchair accessible
Contact the Front Desk or Concierge for assistance.
- ADA accessible complimentary guest shuttle to: Golf & Tennis Facilities, The Flagler Steakhouse, Echo Restaurant and Top of the Point Restaurant
- Pool lift (contact The Beach Club Podium for pool lift assistance)