Opening Fall 2015, Flagler Club is The Breakers' boutique hotel experience offering a private, 25-room capsule collection of guest rooms and suites designed with your every comfort in mind. Overseen by a dedicated team and nestled deep within the main hotel, after a $5 million renovation, the newly reimagined Flagler Club offers guests a more intimate and extraordinary luxury experience, providing the ultimate in personalized service and the utmost in premier amenities. Guests enjoy private access and exclusive use of the highly appointed Club Lounge and Terrace, designed by internationally renowned Adam D. Tihany, showcasing breathtaking, panoramic views of the surrounding area and city skyline. Morning, noon or night, you will find inspiration at every turn.
"Flagler Club is a little hotel within the hotel," explains Bernard Nicole, an Assistant Hotel Manager at the Flagler Club, in his rich French accent. "We welcome each guest personally, and prepare each room according to our guests' specific preferences. They are like our family, and we are the proprietors of their experience."
Flagler Club level Benefits:
- Dedicated team who attend to your individual desires and help customize your stay
- Exclusive club lounge and private terrace with gorgeous views of the island
- Stylish, luxuriously appointed accommodations blending contemporary design with Palm Beach glamour
- 55-inch HD Smart Curved televisions
- King-bedded rooms featuring PranaSleep adjustable bedding and Frette Italian linens
- Marble bathrooms with Rainforest-style shower heads and Jo Malone™ bath amenities
- Chauffeured local airport transfers (Palm Beach International Airport)
- Complimentary valet pressing service
- Four distinctive culinary offerings served in the privacy of the lounge throughout the day including a sumptuous breakfast to start your day, late morning refreshments and indulgences to please your palette, pre-dinner appetizers and social hour to start off your evening with an appetizing amuse-bouche and delightful drink in the comfort of the private lounge, and decadent desserts and evening cordials to complete your blissful day.
Explore room types and learn more.