- Check Rates & Availability
- Push to Talk
Guests of The Breakers Palm Beach can stroll just a few steps from the hotel for an enchanting oceanfront experience at the resort’s Mediterranean-style Beach Club, a private retreat buoyed by the ambiance of soothing breezes, magnificent vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and beautifully manicured, sub-tropical landscaping.
Situated at the southern end of the resort, in the heart of the barrier island of Palm Beach, The Breakers beachfront experience fuses the relaxed formality of the French Riviera; the natural, seaside magnetism of the Italian coast; and the timeless grace of Palm Beach. Its premium beachfront amenities and prized natural assets are bountiful – from day-rental bungalows, dining and boating charters, to spectacular marine life and coral reefs – giving extraordinary dimension to the traditional resort beach experience.
Experience a stunning tropical landscape featuring myriad of magnificent, amenities and experiences designed to complement the half-mile private beach and the resort's Beach Club.
Your luxury beachfront experience includes:
- A collection of 25 beach bungalows, exclusively for day use
- Five oceanfront pools including the resort's main pool; a 25-meter, three-lane lap pool; a children's pool; the south pool; as well as the active pool, an environment ideally suited to families
- Four whirlpool spas
- The Beach Club Restaurant, a stylishly relaxed, oceanfront setting for informal dining and drinks; indoor and outdoor seating
- The Ocean Grill, casual luncheon fare and refreshments in a setting reminiscent of a seaside cottage; indoor and outdoor seating
- The Bathhouse, including locker and changing facilities
- The Beach Gazebo, an open-air pavilion, and Beach Lawn
Beach Bungalows are only available to hotel guests and club members for daytime rentals (not for overnight stays) and cannot be reserved online at this time.