- Check Rates & Availability
- Push to Talk
The Breakers delivers one of North America’s most spectacular and memorable experiences for families looking to share beachside fun and quality time together. An exciting roster of Daily Activities & Entertainment from guided snorkeling adventures, paddle boarding, catamaran cruises and more await you.
Á La Carte Family Time sets up parents and children to enjoy private activities together or children can participate in Coconut Crew Camp day and night, seven days a week, year round. On Friday nights during the winter season, enjoy a Bonfire on The Beach, a complimentary activity for parents and children.
- Four pools including the Active Pool for families with zero depth entry and five whirlpool spas
- Water activities include swimming lessons, kayak races, paddle boarding, boogie boarding, surfing, snorkeling, dive-in movies in the pool, and more.
- Pool games, organized through Coconut Crew Camp, include: ring tosses, splash contests, underwater swim contests, underwater checkers, poolside basketball, and more
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving on The Breakers own reef - located just off shore, discover over 400 species of marine life including fish, crustaceans, sponges and invertebrates. Palm Beach County’s natural reefs begin just off The Breakers with reef lines at 25, 60, 80 and 100 feet along the coast.
- SCUBA lessons and certification for all ages. For complete details click here
- Beach Bungalow rentals Families can enjoy the conveniences of home poolside. Bungalow amenities include living room and dining furnishings, TV, Playstation® 3, full private bath and refrigerator, A personal Bungalow Concierge is available to fulfill requests
- Power catamaran for snorkeling and cruising. The professional captain and crew of the Kalypso will provide personal service to ensure that every excursion is as fun and exciting as possible.
For more information or reservations please call (888) 273-2537.