- Check Rates & Availability
- Push to Talk
From arrival to departure, your clients will experience the restyled Breakers at its finest. As part of an ongoing revitalization and expansion effort, The Breakers has invested $250 million in capital improvements over the past decade. With the commitment of our original ownership, descendents of founder Henry Flagler, tens of millions of dollars will continue to be invested annually to ensure our modern classic paradise remains appealing to future guests for decades to come. We look forward to providing you with a meaningful and memorable experience.
Our value dates listed below:
March 23-28, 2014
April 13-15, 2014
April 27-30, 2014
May 9-11, 2014
May 21-24, 2014
May 27-30, 2014
June 29-July 3, 2014
July 6-11, 2014
July 13-17, 2014
July 20-23, 2014
August 20-24, 2014
August 24-27, 2014
We Value Your Business As Much As You Do.
At The Breakers Palm Beach we value your business as much as you do. Unique among meeting destinations, The Breakers is known as much for its majestic ballrooms, breathtaking outdoor event space and oceanfront location, as it is for the resort’s team of dedicated sales and conference services professionals. With a remarkable average tenure of 15 years, the team is as experienced as they are intuitive and look forward to working with you to create a most rewarding and productive program.
Schedule a meeting at The Breakers Palm Beach during select value dates and receive an array of added benefits.
- One per 45 Complimentary Room Allocation
- 50% Savings on published Tennis fees
- Complimentary Wireless and High-Speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Meeting Space
- 50% Savings on published Ocean Golf greens fees (conveniently located on-site)
- Five (5) VIP Upgrades to Best Available with amenities of The Breakers choice
- No resort fees
- No food and beverage minimum
To qualify, the program must include a minimum of 75 room nights. Please contact directly for rates and availability.
For value rates, please call The Breakers Sales Department at:
(561) 659-8404 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org