Greet the sunrise from your outdoor cycling class or jog on a treadmill just above the ocean waves—who says fitness can’t be an exercise in luxury?
If this setting doesn’t inspire your workout, nothing will. Seated above the resort’s Mediterranean-style Beach Club, Ocean Fitness is masterfully designed with a fluid, indoor-outdoor layout. Our 6,000-square-foot oceanfront facility features 10-foot-tall arched windows that peer out to an expansive terrace for outdoor workouts—think cycling and yoga—and to the Atlantic just beyond.
Our best-in-class Ocean Fitness center is also home to a network of advanced fitness solutions and equipment, an array of weekly classes, and the expertise of professional instructors, and personal trainers, eager to deliver to you a highly customized and energizing fitness experience.
Highlights of our stunning, utterly modern facility include:
- Functional workout and training equipment systems, including Life Fitness’ Synrgy 360™, Technogym’s Kinesis One and Artis Collection
- High-tech treadmills featuring the self-propelled Woodway Curve and 4Front
- Indoor cycling equipment including Life Fitness and Matrix
- Arc trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, lateral ellipticals and water rowers
- Multi-faceted strength training equipment and a mix of dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, balance balls and resistance bands
- An array of complimentary weekly classes expertly designed to build aerobic capacity, flexibility, strength and endurance
The standard dress for Ocean Fitness is fitness wear, please. T-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweatpants or shorts are acceptable. Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Bathing suits and cut-off shorts are not permitted.