Greet the sunrise from your outdoor cycling class or jog on a treadmill just above the ocean waves—who says fitness can’t be an exercise in luxury?
If this setting doesn’t inspire your workout, nothing will. Seated above the resort’s Mediterranean-style Beach Club is the flagship of our fitness collection, Ocean Fitness. Masterfully designed with a fluid, indoor-outdoor layout, our 6,000-square-foot oceanfront facility features 10-foot-tall arched windows that peer out to an expansive terrace for outdoor workouts—think cycling and yoga—and to the Atlantic just beyond.
Our best-in-class Ocean Fitness center is also home to a network of advanced fitness solutions and equipment, a wide array of classes, and the expertise of professional instructors, and personal trainers, eager to deliver to you a highly customized and energizing fitness experience.
Highlights of our stunning, utterly modern facility include:
- Functional workout and training equipment systems, including Life Fitness’ Synrgy 360™, Technogym’s Kinesis One and Artis Collection
- High-tech treadmills featuring the self-propelled Woodway Curve and 4Front
- Indoor cycling equipment including Life Fitness and Matrix
- Arc trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, lateral ellipticals and water rowers
- Multi-faceted strength training equipment and a mix of dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, balance balls and resistance bands
- Over 50 complimentary classes each week, expertly designed to build aerobic capacity, flexibility, strength and endurance
Hotel First Floor Fitness Center
Located on the first floor of the hotel, this 24-hour facility is an intimate alternative to our expansive Ocean Fitness center. Bring the key for your guest room or suite to access this space’s cardiovascular, weight training and strength equipment, along with an ever-changing variety of complimentary group classes—all taught by certified instructors.
At all of our fitness facilities, the standard dress is fitnesswear, please. T-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweatpants or shorts are acceptable. Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Bathing suits and cut-off shorts are not permitted.