The iconic resort showcases an unrivaled investment, a specialty offer and the latest developments in its ongoing quest for excellence
PALM BEACH, FL – With the support of its devoted, 122-year family ownership (heirs of founder Henry Flagler, c. 1896), The Breakers Palm Beach endures as a spectacular, continuously elevated resort destination. The annual investment of $30 million-plus each year in property enhancements — a peerless, long-term commitment to a single, independent hotel — ensures that the abundant amenities and guest experiences remain extraordinary.
Recent developments at the legendary oceanfront resort include: the renovation of its historic Ocean Course, a quintessential offer for fall, a signature selection of specialty spa experiences and Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel-within-a-hotel.
Renovation of the Historic Ocean Course at The Breakers
Florida’s oldest golf course earns a makeover by famed golf course architect Rees Jones. Scheduled to re-open in late December 2018, the full-scale renovation of the Ocean Course will enhance the resort’s overall golf experience, improving the course’s playability (for all players, from PGA pros to beginners), while maintaining the cherished character of these legendary greens.
Originally laid out by Alexander H. Findlay in 1897 and redesigned in 2000 by Brian Silva, the vintage-style Ocean Course will feature new green complexes, customized water features, expanded undulations, new salt-tolerant grass turf, more native sub-tropical landscaping, an upgraded water-conserving reverse-osmosis irrigation system and the renovation and expansion of the John Webster Golf Academy. In 2006, Jones redesigned the resort’s sister championship course, The Breakers Rees Jones® Course, which also remains open for the enjoyment of hotel guests and club members.
Fall Savings Offer – The Luxe Beachfront Vacation
The most alluring Florida getaway resides in the heart of Palm Beach. Available November 1 - December 15, 2018 (including Thanksgiving), guests can enjoy Fall Savings with rates starting at $675 per room, per night. Complimentary daily benefits include:
- Full American breakfast buffet at The Circle or The Beach Club Restaurant
- Unlimited access to our Ocean Fitness center and group fitness classes
- High-speed WiFi throughout the property
Fall Savings may be combined with Sixth Night Free, which consists of a complimentary sixth night, when staying six consecutive nights, available November 25 – December 15, 2018.
The Breakers is located only 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), and just over 60 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). For reservations or more information, please visit www.thebreakers.com or call (888)-273-2537.
The Spa at The Breakers
Guests of the stunning indoor-outdoor Spa feel nurtured and healed with heightened comfort and care. The Spa’s curated menu features a selection of signature experiences built around three core product lines.
- Tammy Fender Rose Quartz Massage — Exclusive to The Spa, this treatment is delivered while resting on a bed of warm, flowing alpha-quartz sand. Soft healing sounds and gentle vibrations from crystal quartz singing bowls encourage a relaxed meditative state, while a custom blend of Tammy Fender 100% natural skincare and pure essence of rose envelop the body, releasing muscle tension.
- Guerlain Black Orchid Treatment — This unique anti-aging facial integrates innovation with nature to strengthen skin’s immunity to resist and reduce wrinkles, firm texture and define facial contours. This luxurious treatment couples the masterful techniques and science behind the renowned Parisian skincare line’s new Orchidée Impériale Black Cream.
- OSEA Deep Sea Signature Facial — Natural marine-based formulations are combined with pure essential oils to stimulate circulation, activate cellular regeneration and reverse signs of aging. A firming eye treatment, a customized masque—layered with wild Gigartina algae—and a hydrophilic facial massage feed and nourish the skin. The treatment also features a cranial-facial massage, an anti-aging hand treatment and reflexology.
Unquestionably the VIP lodging experience of Palm Beach, this intimate, ultra-luxury boutique hotel is situated atop The Breakers resort. Guests can enjoy the exclusivity of a 25-room sanctuary with an array of top-of-the-line amenities, anticipative and intuitive services, private lounge and terrace and a dedicated staff devoted to every guest need and comfort from pre-arrival to departure. Like a chic, private-access guest house within a magnificent estate, Flagler Club embraces each visitor with an indulgent yet authentic sense of home. Distinctive amenities, services and benefits include:
- Courtesy private car service upon arrival and departure from Palm Beach International Airport
- Chauffeured house car service in Flagler Club’s Tesla
- Exclusive elevators for private-access floors (the top sixth and seventh floors of The Breakers)
- 21 guestrooms and four suites, featuring best-in-class PranaSleep Super Vinyasa adjustable bedding, Frette bed linens and robes, valet pressing services, a 55-inch Samsung HD Smart television and a stocked complimentary mini-bar
- Private lounge and outdoor terrace with breathtaking views of the surrounding area and sunset
- Sensational food and beverage around the clock (elevated breakfast, light bites throughout the day, pre-dinner appetizers, global tapas and evening sweets)
- Social hour, a coveted opportunity for Club guests to gather for cocktails
- Premium bar with top-shelf spirits, craft beers, a Master Sommelier-curated wine/Champagne list and a selection of non-alcoholic and healthy libations
- A dedicated Flagler Club staff committed to guest fulfillment, personalization and privacy