Celebrate the Splendor of the Holidays, Memorably and Safely
PALM BEACH, FL – This holiday season, the craving to celebrate with loved ones in a joyful setting is more alluring than ever. One of Florida’s most iconic resorts, The Breakers Palm Beach, will once again delight and enchant guests with its legendary, festive transformation.
This magnificent seaside destination upholds its long-standing tradition of visually captivating décor, elevated dining experiences and an array of activities to embody the heartwarming spirit of the season. For the well-being of employees, guests and club members, an enhanced B SAFE - Health & Safety Initiative is in place throughout the 140-acre property, which includes reduced capacities in the hotel, restaurants and other venues; social distancing measures; elevated cleaning standards and facial covering requirements. Visitors relish the sense of ease, comfort and reassurance that extends from the point of reservation to the countless, on-site resort experiences, breathtaking and spacious surroundings, and bounty of outdoor amenities.
After extensive planning and preparation, The Breakers spends days decking the halls of its majestic entryways, loggias and courtyards. Highlights include:
- Thousands of soft white lights that wrap the 100 majestic royal palms and Canary Island date trees, lining the hotel’s 1,040 ft. main drive
- 170,000 twinkle lights, 8,000 ornaments, 12,000 feet of ribbon and 126 bows create an atmosphere of cheer and wonder
- Two 18 ft. evergreen trees and a sculptural menorah illuminate the hotel lobby
- Flagler Steakhouse showcases a stunning 14 ft. tree in its lobby
- The Italian Restaurant features a whimsical 7.5 ft. nutcracker-inspired tree
- Holiday-themed, socially distanced events and activities for guests and families
Photo Link: Holidays at The Breakers Palm Beach
The Breakers’ dining collection celebrates the holidays with an array of festive offerings. Prices exclude service fees and tax. Reservations are required; please call (561) 655-6611.
Holiday Tea, The Breakers’ timeless tradition, returns to HMF and will be held on the afternoons of December 19, 21 - 24, 26, 28 - 30, from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM. Arrive in tea-time attire and enjoy delicacies, such as handcrafted tea sandwiches, warm buttermilk scones with Devonshire cream, rose petal jam, fresh fruit preserves and delicate pastries, along with a curated selection of teas. Price: $85 per person (both adults and children). A menu of bespoke cocktails is also available for purchase.
Flagler Steakhouse, a vibrant take on the classic American chophouse, welcomes guests on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to dine al fresco on the terrace or sit inside at a cozy table. A pre-fixe, three-course holiday lunch will be offered 11 AM – 3 PM, and pre-fixe holiday dinner 4 PM – 9 PM (a la carte menus unavailable these days). The restaurant is located on the second floor of The Breakers’ Golf and Tennis Clubhouse.
- Christmas Eve Lunch - $110 per person; $60 for children ages 12 and under
- Christmas Eve Dinner - $175 per person; $75 for children ages 12 and under
- Christmas Day Lunch - $145 per person; $60 for children ages 12 and under
- Christmas Day Dinner - $195 per person; $75 for children ages 12 and under
Photo Link: Flagler Steakhouse
The Ponce de Leon Ballroom - Christmas Holiday Buffet on December 25, 2020, remains the quintessential, all-inclusive Christmas Day feast, but refashioned to feature elaborate, attended food stations and individually portioned plates that are covered or packaged for self selection. The incredible scale of premium culinary specialties will wow guests of all ages, while every precaution will be taken with service, facial coverings, socially distant seating and capacities (a maximum of eight per table). In this grand venue crowned with glittering chandeliers, guests will savor traditional favorites such as hand-carved beef tenderloin, savory rack of lamb, the day’s bounty of fresh catches (from shellfish to caviar and sushi rolls) and an array of indulgent and ornately decorated desserts. Available 2 PM – 6 PM for $195 per person; $125 for children ages 12 and under.
The Circle - one of the resort’s most stunning spaces — will stage an opulent, Christmas Holiday Buffet set among arched windows with glimpses of the Atlantic Ocean. This luxurious experience will include sumptuous, attended food stations; displayed, individually-portioned plates; a selection of festive desserts; live entertainment and extensive, health & safety measures. The Christmas Holiday Buffet will be served 12 PM – 6 PM for $195 per person; $125 for children ages 12 years old and younger. Up to six guests may be accommodated per table.
New Year’s Eve
Ring in 2021 with one of the following Breakers’ experiences, for which reservations are required - please call (561) 655-6611. Prices specified for pre-fixe offerings exclude service fees and tax.
- Echo - regular & special menu items, Champagne and holiday cocktails
5 PM - 10PM | Photo Link
- Flagler Steakhouse - three-course, prix-fixe dinner
5 PM - 11 PM | (maximum two-hour dining for seating that begins 6 PM - 7:30 PM) $350 per person | Photo Link
- Henry’s Palm Beach - full menu and unique specials
11 AM – Midnight | Photo Link
- HMF - full menu with specialty dishes, craft cocktails and Champagnes
6 PM - Midnight (maximum two-hour dining for seating that begins 6 PM - 7:30 PM) Photo Link | Guests will enjoy party favors at midnight; after 10 PM, attendees must be 21 or older
- Seafood Bar - three-course, prix-fixe menu
6 PM - Midnight (maximum two-hour dining for seating that begins 6 - 7:30 PM)
$250 per person | children’s menu available | Photo Link
Guests will enjoy party favors at midnight
- The Italian Restaurant - classic menu, plus a featured holiday special
5 PM - 9:30 PM | Photo Link
HOLIDAY SHOPPING AT THE BREAKERS
Looking for another gift idea with endless possibilities? Treat loved ones to an unforgettable experience with a Breakers Gift Card. Whether indulging in overnight accommodations, relaxing with a signature spa service, enjoying distinctive dining, scheduling golf or tennis instruction or exploring The Shops at The Breakers, this gift is sure to delight.
As an online exclusive December 8 - 31, 2020, guests who purchase a minimum $500 gift card online will receive an additional $50 on the card with our compliments. Terms and conditions do apply.
Photo Link: Breakers Gift Card
- Absolutely Suitable - The quintessential collection of European and American designer swimwear and accessories.
- Coconut Crew - A charming, imaginatively designed, children’s boutique, Coconut Crew features designer apparel, swimwear, accessories, games and toys, tailored for the small and stylish (newborn to age 12).
- Guerlain - This legendary French label presents a world of sheer indulgence and pampering with high-performance skincare, cosmetics and unforgettable fragrances.
- Lilly Pulitzer® at The Breakers - The latest showcase of the famed, late Palm Beach designer, noted for her attire, footwear and accessories that are characterized by bold colors and vivid prints in a pretty prep style.
- Match at The Breakers® - Fashion-forward footwear, from easy flats and sandals to chic wedges, heels and boots.
- Mix at The Breakers® - The destination for striking and artful fine and fashion jewelry by emerging and notable designers, featuring artisan pieces that adeptly mix with everyone’s personal collection.
- News & Gourmet - Part gallery, part café, this boutique showcases a curated collection of unique gifts and decorative accessories from around the world.
- Polo Ralph Lauren - This iconic brand offers a world of luxury and comfort in its men's and women's clothing.