PALM BEACH, FL – February 2018 – Relaxation, recreation and unforgettable experiences are the hallmarks of the quintessential summer vacation, and all can be enjoyed at a great savings at The Breakers Palm Beach.
This legendary beachfront resort offers its summer promotion May 1 – October 31, 2018, including Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day holiday weekends. With nightly rates starting at $369 per room, per night — a savings of almost 50-percent compared to winter rates — it’s prime time to savor the Palm Beach luxury lifestyle at The Breakers. These special rates include an array of free daily benefits and savings on a bounty of outstanding amenities, and there is never a resort fee.
FREE daily summer benefits at The Breakers, include:
- Full American breakfast buffet for all guests, served in The Circle and The Beach Club Restaurant
- Kids’ menu meals – Ages 12 and under, when accompanied by a dining adult
- Unlimited tennis court time on the resort’s 10 lighted Har-Tru courts
- Access to Ocean Fitness, a 6,000 square-foot, comprehensive indoor-outdoor fitness center
- Weekly group fitness classes including cycling, yoga and more
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and local calls
- Plus, sixth night free with a stay of six consecutive nights
Additional summer savings apply to:
- Tennis and golf instruction
- Poolside bungalows for daytime rental
- Select services at The Spa
- Camp Breakers, for kids ages 3-12
- Dining at select restaurants within the resort’s collection
- Shopping at select on-site boutiques
A timeless classic celebrated for its spectacular design, gracious staff and seaside glamour, The Breakers is situated in the heart of the island of Palm Beach — only 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), and just over 60 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). On site, guests will discover shopping, distinctive dining, golf, tennis, family activities, an indoor/outdoor spa, and a private beach club with four pools — all within steps of their accommodations. Even more entertainment and attractions await just a short walk or ride from the resort. With more than $30 million each year invested in capital improvements, the resort thrives due to its owners’ commitment to the property’s continuous renewal and employee fulfillment. Its latest enhancements include the transformed Seafood Bar, re-designed accommodations, signature services and amenities at The Spa; the incredible Ocean Fitness center, and Flagler Club — a private-access, ultra-luxury boutique hotel situated atop the resort — the most exclusive lodging experience on the island of Palm Beach.
For reservations or more information, visit www.thebreakers.com, or call toll-free at 1-855-313-8851.