This coveted oceanfront suite is an ode to our founder and Palm Beach legend, Henry M. Flagler. Its name refers to the Royal Poinciana Hotel, Flagler’s six-story Georgian masterpiece that stood as the world’s largest wooden structure in the late 1800s. Today, this airy, sophisticated space holds the same gravitas: beachfront living and dining areas stun with glamorous finishes and island-elegant décor, while the set-back bedroom promises privacy. Best of all? Three Juliet balconies, offering up-close views of the shoreline Flagler adored.
Your reservation comes complete with a Personal Concierge and The Breakers’ many amenities, ranging from small details—like luxury bath products—to big perks such as our private beachfront, four pools and indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center.
At a Glance
- 1,250 square feet
- One and a half baths
- Three Juliet balconies
- Oceanfront living and dining areas
- Spectacular views of the ocean, shoreline and resort
- Can connect with additional oceanfront guest rooms
- Personal Concierge service
- A luxurious option for families, friends or couples seeking extra space
For more details, please review our Reservation Policies.