PALM BEACH, FL – A seamless blend of luxury, comfort and hospitality, the intimate, yet glamorous Flagler Club is a 25-room, private access guest house nestled atop the iconic Breakers Palm Beach. Embodying the relaxed, sophisticated Palm Beach lifestyle, Flagler Club welcomes guests with gracious, highly attuned service, top-of-the-line amenities and comprehensive health & safety initiatives.
To ensure peace of mind, Flagler Club has implemented elevated safety standards throughout its operations. Guests will notice these enhanced preventative measures in action, on both Flagler Club and throughout the resort, which include heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols; facial covering requirements; social distancing practices and more.
Emanating a casual elegance for which The Breakers is known, Flagler Club features a modern ambiance with a warm, residential feel. The Club's Lounge and Terrace was redesigned in 2015 by internationally renowned Adam D. Tihany, who acted as design consultant to Peacock + Lewis Architects. Today, the lounge showcases an impressive selection of individually plated and sealed food & beverage options available throughout the day; a custom bar, serving classic cocktails; and socially distanced seating. The outdoor Terrace, with its comfortable, custom furniture, is equally welcoming; its incredible panoramic views invite guests to unwind and enjoy gorgeous evening sunsets.
The Club’s team of seasoned professionals serve as proprietors of this luxury lifestyle experience. By attending to each guest’s personal preferences and needs with genuine care (from pre-arrival to departure), they create a customized getaway that delivers an indulgent, yet authentic sense of home.
“Inspired by our guests’ evolving expectations and the new travel environment, we have enhanced our service-intensive, boutique hotel to integrate health and safety measures with numerous, best-in-class amenities,” said Tricia Taylor, executive vice president & general manager of The Breakers Palm Beach. “We take great pride in Flagler Club’s commitment to provide every guest with a unique and memorable experience and to maximize their comfort and well-being.”
Flagler Club Highlights:
- A premium boutique hotel-within-a-hotel that exceeds the traditional club-level experience
- Advance itinerary planning, provided upon booking
- Courtesy, private car service for arrival and departure from Palm Beach International Airport; access to chauffeured house car service in Flagler Club’s Tesla; facial coverings are required when utilizing any car service
- Elevators to private-access floors (the top sixth and seventh floors of The Breakers)
- 21 guestrooms and four suites, feature best-in-class PranaSleep Super Vinyasa adjustable bedding, Frette bed linens and robes, valet pressing services, a 55-inch HD smart television and an in-room refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages
- A private lounge and outdoor terrace offer breathtaking views of the surrounding area and sunset; facial coverings are required in all indoor public areas and outside when social distancing is not possible
- Sensational food and beverage around the clock (elevated breakfast, light bites throughout the day, pre-dinner appetizers, global tapas and evening sweets); buffet items are covered and packaged for individual selection
- Premium bar with top-shelf spirits, craft beers, a Master Sommelier-curated wine & Champagne list and a selection of non-alcoholic and healthy libations
- A dedicated Flagler Club staff committed to guest fulfillment, personalization and privacy
To make a reservation or for more information, please call 1 (888) 974-0139, visit thebreakers.com or contact your travel professional.