PALM BEACH, FL – In October 2015, The Breakers Palm Beach unveiled the stunningly transformed Flagler Club as an exclusive, ultra-luxury boutique hotel experience secluded within this iconic resort destination.
Re-imagined as an intimate yet glamorous, 25-room guest house nestled in a magnificent estate, the private-access Flagler Club welcomes guests with gracious, highly attuned service, top-of-the-line amenities and an inspired design that seamlessly blends hospitality and comfort. Its modern ambiance embodies the relaxed yet sophisticated Palm Beach lifestyle.
Re-designed by internationally renowned Adam D. Tihany who acted as design consultant to Peacock + Lewis Architects, the Flagler Club features an elite guest lounge with panoramic terrace that invites guests to relax and socialize throughout the day.
The Club’s team of seasoned professionals serve as proprietors of the Flagler Club luxury lifestyle experience. By attending to each guest’s personal preferences and needs with genuine care (from pre-arrival to departure), they create a peerless, customized getaway that delivers an indulgent, yet authentic sense of home.
This boutique hotel-within-a-hotel emerged from a $5 million renovation as a game-changing concept, in stark contrast with traditional hotel club-level experiences. Funded by The Breakers’ annual capital improvements budget, which allocates a minimum investment of $30 million each year, the Flagler Club reflects its owners’ longstanding financial commitment to the property’s continuous enhancement. It also honors the spirit and legacy of resort founder Henry Morrison Flagler, to create a timeless, sought-after destination with a contemporary point of view for the world’s luxury seekers.
Flagler Club Highlights:
- Advance itinerary planning assistance, provided upon booking
- Courtesy private car service for arrival and departure from Palm Beach International Airport
- Chauffeured house car service in Flagler Club’s Tesla
- Exclusive elevators for private-access floors (the top sixth and seventh floors of The Breakers)
- 21 guestrooms and four suites, featuring best-in-class PranaSleep Super Vinyasa adjustable bedding, Frette bed linens and robes, valet pressing services, a 55-inch Samsung HD Smart television and a stocked complimentary mini-bar
- Private lounge and outdoor terrace with breathtaking views of the surrounding area and sunset
- Sensational food and beverage around the clock (elevated breakfast, light bites throughout the day, pre-dinner appetizers, global tapas and evening sweets)
- Social hour, a coveted opportunity for Club guests to gather for cocktails
- Premium bar with top-shelf spirits, craft beers, a Master Sommelier-curated wine/Champagne list and a selection of non-alcoholic and healthy libations
- A dedicated Flagler Club staff committed to guest fulfillment, personalization and privacy
“We wanted to create a new premium at The Breakers for guests who wish to invest in a truly intimate and extraordinary VIP experience,” said Tricia Taylor, senior vice president & general manager of The Breakers Palm Beach. “Inspired by our guest’s evolving expectations, Flagler Club was conceived as a modern enclave of private access — a service-intensive boutique hotel with numerous, best-in-class amenities. We take great pride in our Club’s role as the consummate host and our goal is to provide every guest with a truly unique and memorable experience.”
Tihany’s Design Brief – Flagler Club Lounge and Terrace
Tihany designed the private Flagler Club Lounge with a warm, residential feel to exude the style of casual elegance for which The Breakers is known. Throughout the space, the luxury is in the attention to detail and the consideration of the needs and wants of the guests. The expanded seating area comes to life with a modernized color palette and custom furnishings. The space features a sophisticated buffet area to showcase the impressive selection of food and beverage options available throughout the day, and a custom bar cabinet transforms with the Club’s social hour, opening for pre-dinner cocktails and appetizers. A bespoke metal screen separates the lounge from the corridor that leads to Flagler Club accommodations. The outdoor terrace is equally welcoming, featuring comfortable, custom furniture and a fresh colorful atmosphere.
For Flagler Club reservations or information, call 1-888-974-0139, visit www.thebreakers.com, or contact your travel professional.