After 4 PM
Prior to noon
Early Arrivals & Late Departures
If you plan to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee morning access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room or suite until you depart. Should your room not be available upon arrival, we will be glad to store your luggage so you may enjoy all resort amenities.
Cancellation policies vary based on the time of year or event. Failure to arrive on your scheduled date will result in a cancellation of the reservation and deposit forfeiture. If a reservation is reduced in length of stay within the cancellation period, the deposit may be forfeited.
A one-night room deposit excluding tax is required at time of reservation.
- For stay dates between or overlapping November 23 - 25, 2022, a one-night deposit excluding tax is required at time of reservation and full prepayment is due by November 1, 2022.
- For stay dates between or overlapping December 23 - 31, 2022, a one-night deposit excluding tax is required at time of reservation and full prepayment is due by October 1, 2022.
If you are attending an event or traveling with a group, policies may vary.
Overnight valet parking is complimentary.
Tax & Service Charges
Room rates are nightly, subject to 13% tax. Meals and beverages are subject to 20% service charge and 7% tax. Rates and state and local taxes are subject to change without notice.
Upon check-in, guests must provide a valid credit card and government issued photo ID. The name on the credit card and ID must match the name on the room reservation.
Minimum Age Requirement
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in to the hotel.
Complimentary rollaway beds are available for Premium and Atlantic Guest Rooms, as well as most of our suites. To ensure availability based on your reservation, we encourage you to make a request prior to arriving at the resort. Please note that rollaway beds are not permitted in Deluxe guest rooms and suites, nor in the Flagler Club.
Complimentary cribs are available for guests staying in our Premium and Atlantic Guest Rooms and Suites. To ensure availability, we encourage you to request your crib(s) prior to arrival at The Breakers.
Please be informed that the following applies to all visitors and personal guests of registered hotel guests at The Breakers:
- All visitors are required to provide proper identification upon arrival
- Visitors and non-hotel guests are not able to access the property between the hours of 11 PM - 7 AM
- The resort pool and beach facilities are exclusively reserved for registered hotel guests and club members
We apologize for any inconvenience, but pets are not permitted at our resort. For recommendations on local pet care and lodging, please contact a member of our Guest Relations team at.
The Breakers is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside of the building in designated areas.
Do Not Disturb Policy
The hotel reserves the right to enter guests' rooms at any time to maintain the safety and security of our guests, staff and property.