Here, our supportive and inclusive culture unites more than 2,200 people, hailing from countries across the globe. We’re committed to nurturing the talent of our employees and fostering their future success—no wonder The Breakers is one of the most coveted places to work, learn and grow.
A family owned organization, The Breakers embraces the value of every team member. Recognized by Great Place to Work® as one of The 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity.
Our team is comprised of driven, compassionate people devoted to giving back. In ways big and small, environmental and social, our purpose is to enhance the lives of our team, our community and our planet. That sense of purpose reaches into our social responsibility as well—an extensive series of commitments focused on workplace safety, employee wellness and community enrichment, among many others.
We offer one of the most attractive compensation and benefits packages in the industry. Our full-time team members are eligible for:
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Performance-based compensation
- Discounts at The Breakers on dining, shopping, guest rooms, golf, tennis, spa, bungalows and more
- On-site team member cafe with company-subsidized meals
- On-site health and wellness advisor
- Child and adult back-up care program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Community volunteer activities
- Recognition awards and events
- Personal and professional development workshops
- Discounts on local entertainment and services
Want a change of scenery? Eager to try something new? Opportunities abound at our resort and we encourage team members to apply for transfers.
To ensure a healthy and safe work environment, employment with The Breakers is contingent upon being fully vaccinated and providing proof of your COVID-19 vaccine, unless an accommodation is granted based upon a disability/medical reason or sincerely-held religious belief. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines.